…and Blow Up the Clock Together!
Blowing Up the Clock means changing how you relate to the prospect of becoming a mom, how you relate to your Motherhood Story. I believe that if you up-level your story, you up-level your energy and then up-level your outcomes.
This is why the Blow Up the Clock method takes an “inside-out” approach. It asks you to be open to shifting what’s inside of you FIRST before digging into other strategic conversations.
When we are in a place of self-love and self-trust, all strategies work.
It’s been an unspoken message since we were young that the Motherhood thing is just going to happen. You know how it goes: I’m just going to meet someone, it’s going to be magical, and then we’re going to have kids.
Well, it may or may not work that way.
In my experience of speaking with women considering motherhood, living under the cultural “spell” that motherhood will just happen can be a source of fear, frustration and even shame. Know that whatever you are feeling, you are not alone.
AND now there is a place to talk about it.
Let’s do this together. The first step is being open to having the conversation. Will you join me?
What is my next step?
If you are ready to talk about your path to motherhood, here is what’s next:
- Take the assessment to get clear on where you are clearly on a conscious path to motherhood and where you have blocks.
- Meet with Beth to review your assessment results and explore some next steps.
- And if you’re really ready to dive in, sign up for the Blow Up the Clock Motherhood Design Experience.
What is a Motherhood Story?
It’s your unique future-based vision of what you want to create. Standing in the future with your vision fulfilled, what does it look like, feel like, smell like, sound like.
What have you produced? Who are you being?
What does it mean to Blow Up the Clock?
- It means stepping out of feeling at the mercy of your clock
- It means creating clarity around your motherhood story
- It means taking an honest look at how you are relating to the concept of having kids
- It means taking ownership of your story
Your Conscious Path To Motherhood Assessment
The quick assessment you are about to experience is designed to help you discover where you are clearly moving forward, and what pieces may be holding you back or may be in your blind spot. This knowledge is absolutely key if you are interested in discovering YOUR unique motherhood path.
In less than 5 minutes, find out where you are truly envisioning, owning and creating YOUR vision for motherhood.
Beth will follow up with you 1:1 to talk through your results.
Blow Up the Clock Motherhood Design Experience
– 3 Month Program
The Blow Up the Clock Motherhood Design Experience is the ultimate step on your journey. This 3-month, 7 session program gives you the safe space to dig into the details of your story.
Together we explore:
- The foundation of it all – your Motherhood Story, crafted through a group-led envisioning exercise.
- Cultural influences in the way of your motherhood story.
- Shifting and clearing what’s in your way.
- Deepening your soul connection to what you want so you can expand space for your motherhood story.
- What real Mom’s have to say about Motherhood.
- Education about your body and the fertility journey.
- Designing your motherhood journey
- Creating an alternate vision to answer the question of “What if it doesn’t happen?”
What you can expect?
- Beth’s support as a Coach
- Community support from other women in the group.
- Education and Empowerment
- Peace of mind knowing you’ve thought it out and know where you want to go
- BONUS: Become part of the Blow Up The Clock Community only available to program registrants for ongoing support
Signup for the Experience is made available through a 1:1 with Beth where you can decide if this is right for you.
To chat personally with me about the next upcoming Experience, please click below to set up a time.
Get up close and personal, get the attention you deserve, or work through the Blow Up the Clock Motherhood Design Experience with me by your side. The key is to walk through it and not around it. Who I am for people is a guide, a trusted confidant, and an ally on the journey.
Together we can walk the path. You’re not alone.